Adapter plate for STREET-RACK including adapter kit for a TRAX topcase
With one simple twist-and-clamp motion, the adapter plate can be connected to any STREET-RACK. No tools required! The adapter plate is simply slid onto the rack and securely locked using the rotating cam latch. After your ride, the adapter plate can be removed in seconds and just the rack stays on the motorcycle. The adapter plate also scores with a large and level contact surface and six large lashing eyes. The right adapter kit for attaching a TRAX ADV, ION or EVO topcase by SW-MOTECH is already included in delivery.Features
- The adapter plate can be securely locked to the STREET-RACK without the use of tools
- The adapter kit included in delivery is compatible with TRAX ADV, TRAX ION and TRAX EVO topcases by SW-MOTECH
- Adapter kits for other products can be purchased separately and allow you to modify the adapter plate
- The rotating cam latch on the adapter plate features a safety mechanism that guarantees a secure connection for your luggage
- Large surface area and hole pattern allow easy attachment of soft luggage
- Made from rugged, glass fiber reinforced synthetic material
- Material: Plastic, glass fiber reinforced
- Color: Black
- Weight: 0.630 kg
- Size: 25.2 x 29 cm
Included in delivery
- The adapter plate for STREET-RACK is available with various adapter kits. We offer solutions for topcases by SW-MOTECH, Givi/Kappa, Krauser, Shad and Hepco & Becker, as well as for SysBags with adapter plate and EVO tank bags.
- The adapter kits can be bought together with an adapter plate or separately. The adapter kits can be used for ADVENTURE-RACK to modify the adapter plate if needed and attach a topcase from another manufacturer. The adapter kit for mounting an EVO tank bag is also available separately.
- The adapter plate can be used on the ADVENTURE-RACK This adapter kit is required for assembly.
- Adapter plate for STREET-RACK
- Adapter kit for TRAX topcase (ADV/ION/EVO)
- Mounting material
- Mounting instructions