The gear lever for the Yamaha Kawasaki Z650 (16-19) / Z650RS (21-) is made from high-quality aluminum alloy and can be custom-adjusted for an optimal gear position.
Gear levers by SW-MOTECH combine specially selected materials and innovative design with perfect fit. A HART-COAT® treatment prevents scratches on the lever, the built-in valve spring protects the gear lever in case of a crash.
- Two-part gear lever with continuously adjustable unit
- Distance between tread and switching shaft on original gear lever: 130 mm
- Adjustable range of the distance between the tread and switching shaft on the SW-MOTECH gear lever: 118 - 173 mm
- The tread can also be mounted at a 180° angle.
- Better ergonomics and safe operation of the gear lever
- A spring mechanism enables it to be folded down and protects it from breaking in case of a crash
- Robust and elegant: CNC-milled, HART-COAT® coated aluminum
- Mounting of an extension for gear lever (available separately) for expanding the tread surface possible
- General Operating License not required for German traffic
Included in delivery
- 1 x Gear lever
- Mounting instructions
- Mounting material
- Material: Aluminum / Aluminum
- Surface: anodized / anodized
- Color: black / silver
- Total Weight: appr. 0,4 kg / appr. 0.8 lb
- In the event of an accident, the folding mechanism of the gear lever is only guaranteed when the gear lever is set in the standard position facing forward.