If you're having trouble reaching your handlebars comfortably, consider using a bar back. Our sturdy backs made from aluminum shift the handlebar upward by 30 mm and 21/22 mm to the back. For the rider, that can mean a more relaxed, back-friendly seating position, along with better control of the bike.
- For Ø 22 mm handlebars with a bore spacing of 32-38 mm
- Displacement of the handlebar 30 mm upwards and 21 mm backwards
- Black powder coating protects against corrosion
- Made of high-strength aluminium alloy
Included in delivery
- 2 x Bar back
- 2 x Handlebar clamps
- Mounting instructions
- Mounting material
- Material: Aluminum
- Surface: powder coated
- Color: black
- Total Weight: appr. 0,4 kg / appr. 0.8 lb
- If you're having trouble comfortably reaching the handlebar, you can choose between different types of universal bar risers, bike-specific variants or bar backs, which not only raise the handlebar but also relocate the rear.
- The length of the Bowden cables and brake lines must be individually verified.