Suitable for the Triumph Tiger 660, the steel tube crash bars with a diameter of 27 mm are available with a weather- and corrosion-resistant black powder coating. The surface finishing is carried out in a state-of-the-art facility in the SW-MOTECH plant in Brno in the Czech Republic.
Crash bars by SW-MOTECH provide the necessary extra safety for tank, fairing and components. Designed specifically for these types of bikes, these accessories fit seamlessly with the lines of the vehicle and offer optimal cornering clearance. Bike-specific mounting systems enable reliable, easy installation onto original attachment points.
- Constructed of robust steel with a 27 mm pipe diameter.
- Weather- and corrosion-resistant powder coating in black
- Reliable protection for important components
- Highly stable construction appropriate for the peg length of the motorcycle
- Model-specific development guarantees precise fit and reliable frame linkage
- Optimized lean angle guaranteed
- Simple mounting by screwing on factory-made mounting points on the frame
Included in delivery
- 2 x Crash bar
- Mounting instructions
- Mounting material
- Material: Steel
- Surface: powder coated
- Color: black
- Total Weight: appr. 3,1 kg / appr. 6.8 lb